WELCOME! 😀 😀 😀
KATZENJAMMER NATION AIMS:
PROMO: “Spread the Word” about Katzenjammer by:
- establishing “Street Teams” around the world who wish to assist in the promotion of Katzenjammer in their countries by providing KJN flyers, posters and face-to-face promotion of Katzenjammer;
- KJN will assist in the creation of new Facebook pages for “street teams” and boards on the KJN Forum for discussions to take place in the language of that country (if required;
- “Street Teams” will then share ALL KJN Announcements and Promo Campaigns on their newly created Facebook pages and initiate discussions/promo organisation in dedicated “Promo Boards”;
- KJN will offer downloadable promotional materials on the KJN website. For example, these include business cards which KJN members can print out (at their own cost) and distribute at Katzenjammer gigs and basically anywhere it is possible to spread the word about Katzenjammer;
- linking Katzenjammer music & videos in other forums etc – KJN can provide links to these which members;
- members collectively requesting Katzenjammer songs to be played on the radio;
- specific promo campaigns that are announced by KJN.
- also “spread the word” about solo projects of any kind for ALL 4 Katzenjammer girls.
CONNECT PEOPLE: Provide a collaborative fan forum space for Katzenjammer fans to unite by:
- KJN Admins maintaining KJN Website, KJN Forum, KJN Youtube, KJN Facebook and KJN Twitter;
- KJN Admins providing regular updates/announcements concerning KJN news to involve ALL members;
- KJN Admins encouraging everyone to share ideas and suggestions about Katzenjammer on the forum and discuss these with other fans;
- creating “KJN Gatherings” as new threads in the KJN Forum which KJN Admins “announce” on KJN Facebook (as events) and on KJN Twitter (unless initiated already by KJN Admins);
- Members participating fully and assisting the organisers of any event or promo campaign (members and KJN Admins) by considerately responding to deadlines;
- Members using the forum to critique anything to do with Katzenjammer. KJN Admins will then forward this input by members to Katzenjammer and Katzenjammer Management. (However, KJN Admins are not responsible for any response (or lack of) by Katzenjammer or Katzenjammer Management to those approaches)’
- Please note that KJN Aims cannot be achieved without the collective effort of ALL KJN members.
PROTECT COPYRIGHT: Dealing with Copyright in KJN:
- KJN aims to ensure that copyright is respected for all materials used for official KJN promotional purposes. That means that all photos, artwork and other media can only be used with permission and naming of the person who holds the copyright;
- KJN “Street Teams” are also required to respect the copyright with all materials they use and ask permission and name the holder of the copyright. KJN International does not accept any liability for inadvertent copyright breaches on the part of any KJN “Street team”;
- KJN also encourage KJN members to honour copyright for everything they upload to the KJN Facebook page or KJN Forum. However, KJN accepts no liability for any breaches on the part of KJN members if KJN copyright recommendations are ignored.